- Lay the tortillas next to each other on a microwaveable plate
- Place 2 slices of cheese on the bottom half of the tortilla.
- Lay the hot dogs on the cheese.
- If using jalapeños, place a couple on each tortilla.
- Place a teaspoon or two of sweet relish on each tortilla.
- Put a good squeeze of horseradish sauce on each tortilla, along with your favorite mustard.
- Roll up the tortillas.
- Place on the plate and put in the microwave for 5 minutes and 15 seconds. Time can be adjusted for hot dog size and microwave size.
- Let them slightly cool before eating.