- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a deep ovenproof casserole.
- Place the turnip slices in a saucepan, cover with water, bring to the boil and cook for 10-15 minutes or until just tender.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and fry gently until softened.
- Drain the turnips well, return to the pan, add the Woeber’s Creamy Dijon Mustard and mix well.
- Place the sauerkraut and caraway seeds in the bottom of the casserole dish, place the turnips on top of the sauerkraut in an even layer, then cover evenly with the sautéed onions.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Stir well before serving.