This recipe was made by Nina Jones in celebration of our virtual MustardFEST 2020.
- Cream together butter and the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and mix well
- Beat in pecan flavoring, vanilla and honey mustard
- Add in salt, baking powder, baking soda and flour mixing until combined
- Add in Oatmeal, cinnamon chips, coconut and pecans and mix just until combined
- Using a cookie scoop, drop scoop fulls onto parchment paper covered baking sheets.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes
- For glaze, whisk together Caramel topping and honey mustard until well combined. Using whisk drizzle cookies with the glaze. Sprinkle each cookie with sea salt.