- Place the fish in a large saucepan together with the stock, bring to simmering point then cook for 6 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
- Remove the fish from the stock, arrange on a serving platter, allow to cool then cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- Strain the fish cooking liquor and allow to cool.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and cook over a medium heat, stirring well, for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add 240ml/8fl.oz. of the cool fish stock, stirring constantly then continue to cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and stir in Woeber’s Horseradish Sauce, sugar, salt, sour cream and eggs. Allow to cool for 15 minutes then pour over the chilled fish and garnish with shredded lettuce.