- Preheat oven to broil
- Slice buns in half and place both halves cut side up under the broiler for 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted
- Slice onions
- Add olive oil and onions to a pan and cook until soft and slightly translucent
- Add in a pinch of salt and balsamic vinegar and cook until caramelized (about 15-20 minutes)
- Mix paprika, onion powder, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise into ground beef and form into 12 patties
- Begin to assemble sliders by putting about 1/2 tsp Smoky Bacon Mayonnaise and balsamic onions onto the bottom of each bun
- Preheat your pan or grill and cook burgers for about 2 minutes per side and then finish assembling sliders
- Add a dollop of goat cheese to the top of each burger then add the top bun and enjoy!
This recipe was originally created by @midwest_foodfest on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram