Horseradish Encrusted Sea Bass
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- In one bowl, mix heavy cream and horseradish.
- Put breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Dip fish into horseradish, then into crumbs, and then into the horseradish again.
- Heat oil and fry fi sh for 2 minutes on each side, carefully turning the fi sh.
- Remove fi sh and place on plate.
- Remove most of the oil from frying pan and return pan to heat.
- Add chopped shallot and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and bring to boil, letting it reduce by half.
- Return the fi sh to the pan, cover, and let fi sh heat in sauce for 2 minutes.
- . Remove from heat and serve.
"SPREAD" THE WORD.