- Add the potatoes to a pan over medium heat and slightly toast until the skins blister a bit.
- Cover with water, add a large pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer-boil for until fork tender (approx. 10-15 minutes)
- While the potatoes boil, add all other ingredients (minus the red onion) to a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add 1-2 tbsp water as needed to help the ingredients come together. Don’t add too much or it won’t be creamy. If you don’t have a blender, chop everything very finely and mix in a bowl.
- Once the potatoes are boiled, allow them to cool and then cut them into 1 inch pieces. Feel free to keep the skin on or remove to suit your tastes.
- In a bowl, toss together the dressing, potatoes and red onions. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe was originally created by @eatsbyramya on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram