- Trim the ribs into a St. Louis-style cut.
- Use Woeber’s Jalapeno Mustard as a binder and cover both sides of the ribs.
- Season both sides of the ribs with your favorite BBQ rub.
- Cook the ribs at around 400 degrees for two hours.
- Brush the homemade sauce on and let them finish cooking for 30 minutes.
Woeber’s Jalapeno Mustard Sauce
- Combine all ingredients (mustard, vinegar, sugar-free maple syrup and BBQ rub) in a small sauce pan.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat and let it cool.
- Apply to the ribs during the last 30 minutes of cook time to adhere.