This recipe was created by @TheKetoGrillGuy and was originally shared on Instagram.
- Use olive oil as a binder and cover the ribeye with salt, pepper and garlic seasoning.
- Cook the ribeye in a cast iron skillet until it reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees. Baste it with butter while cooking.
- Grill onions, as desired, in the same pan.
- Combine arugula with lemon juice and pepper.
- Using Woeber’s Horseradish Sauce as your base, create your sandwich using all of the ingredients prepared above.
"SPREAD" THE WORD.